Saturday, August 30, 2008

Some fun..some not

Tonight has been so much fun...Rach and I went for a run (for which we were really proud of), then we walked, talked and drank slushies, then went back and had a small time of singing out in the courtyard (we just joined ;) Not initiated by us), campfire, last 10 minutes of movie in the loft and now we are inside looking at pictures, listening to music, laughing and OF course eating chocolate!

But we do have class tomorrow....Tomorrow is the last day and I have finished about 2/3 of my work, so ya, looking forward to being completely done. We leave Tuesday for Montana (something I am greatly looking forward too), but before we leave, we have the final exam for this course Monday morning at 7:30am (yes, AM!), then pictures (of all things after a test), classes/meetings, PE fitness test and then...packing I believe. I'm not sure how much time I will have once we get down to Big Horn, but I will try to update you.

No comments: