The time has come
To leave the nest,
To spread my wings
Put myself to the test.
The time has come
To leave my home
To say goodbyes
New room to roam,
The time has come
To pack my bags
To decide what goes
And what must stay,
The time has come
To leave my family,
Leaving fun, encouragement
And familiarity.
The time has come
For me to leave
It'll take some time
I'll need room to grieve
The time has come
Am I ready?
I am as long as
Jesus prays for me.
To leave the nest,
To spread my wings
Put myself to the test.
The time has come
To leave my home
To say goodbyes
New room to roam,
The time has come
To pack my bags
To decide what goes
And what must stay,
The time has come
To leave my family,
Leaving fun, encouragement
And familiarity.
The time has come
For me to leave
It'll take some time
I'll need room to grieve
The time has come
Am I ready?
I am as long as
Jesus prays for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment