I'm leaving tomorrow. O_o I'm packed with 3 duffel bags, an African chair, a computer backpack, a purse, and possibly a pillow under my arm. BUT considering I am cramming all of my prized possessions into that space, I'm doing quite well (ok, so winter clothes take up a lot of room, and I am so not ready for the cold. I think I have..5 jackets now? Anywho, not enough.)
The whole family is coming with me tomorrow (oh sorry, today-it's past midnight). I have no idea what the day holds as the schedules were very tentative and do plans ever "really" go as planned? I'm so excited, but I'm sure my stomach will tell me that I'm slightly nervous once we get closer. Ya, my stomach practically informs me of anything going on around me anywhere, we have a good system going on. She tells me, I feed her. It's symbiotic.
Father (both)- willing I will be driving a little to Three Hills, since, I yes, do indeed have my drivers permit! YA! I studied for the test quite a bit (online tests are AMAZING) and then when I did the test, I could only get 5 wrong (6th=fail). Well, take a guess how many I got wrong? Yep, 5. I think I got a little cocky after getting 15 right in a row. So someone felt the need to straighten me out by getting 2 wrong in a row. Haha, either way, it's over and I'm happy.
So many things going on! Oh, I like having a busy life (but I'll get back to you about how I feel about that during midterms). ;)
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment