I used to think I knew the meaning of busy, but this week has been buuuuussssy. And as much as I would love to update all of you on everything that is happening, I just don't have the time, nor energy to do that, so you get the short version ;)
Yesterday Lisa showed up at 10pm (we knew she was coming for the weekend but thought she was coming on Saturday...well, everyone else thought she was coming Saturday, I thought she would come Friday ;)) so we spent all of today hanging out, looking at dresses, eating out, going to the movies and drinking lattes ;) Ya, it was a pretty sweet day. Though I did tell mum that I *hate* spending more than $100 in a day; and I'm cheap, so that $100 was all on stuff that I needed for Prairie!
I'm leaving on Friday for the orientation week/ Worldviews seminar etc, so ya, big change coming up. Not sure if I'm ready but I sure am excited! Please continue to pray for me as I'm still 1/2 worried about the funds, since I still only have just over 1/2 of it (in loans etc). Also pray that this coming year will be amazing for Spiritual growth and learning to be independent (which I rather don't like when I don't have an income. lol)
Nothing much more to tell. Tomorrow we are trying out a new church, hopefully Mum and Dad will be able to find a Church that can help us grow. Well really, I should say Lord Willing not hopefully ;P The guys still have to find school supplies yet, though I think both Mum and the boys are looking forward to having them at school. Much wii has been done, and not much use of those intelligent brains ;)
I will head to bed soon, though these days I'm not finding much use in sleeping since I'm not sleeping well until about 6am, and then 3 hours later I have to get up ;) Ah well, haha, yes, you came here to read my complaining! Sleep tight :D
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment