Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mini-update

I LOVE my work at the creamery, and if any of you are in the Niagara area, I know where you can find great ice cream, a cool store and a pretty server :P haha In other news...I was on the news today ;) Well...1/2..I had an email read on the air, which was pretty cool and mum doesn't even know about yet. Ohhh the fun things you can do. I also just got a letter in the mail that says I got $500 worth of scholarships for Prairie! Which I am so excited about because looking at the money, what I'm making and the fact that independence is expensive, I need anything I can get!

My dear brothers are still unemployed. :( We are all addicted to So You Think You Can Dance and greatly enjoying the non-raining weather. Yes everyone is saying that it's hot. Well, I'm here to tell you that it's not. It's nice, and warm, I'll give you that..but boy you have not felt hot!

Ok, now for my most crucial decision of the day, shall I go swimming or watch Canadian Idol? Ah! I told you 18 was a hard age ;)

3 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

ahhh! I love that show.. I'm just never home to watch it. :(
I'm glad you're working somewhere you like!

Lisa Ens said...

Sweet show. I watched it last night. =) Not a fan of the half dresses though.

L.Bo Marie said...

yeah, the clothing is.. scarce...
did you watch idol though? My friend Lindsay is the one that got kicked off... so sad, she's fantastic.. though, in all honesty, she did suck this week.