Friday, June 20, 2008
Our Reality
I was recently reading Randy Alcorn's blog and there was a picture that captured and horrified me at the same time. Yes, I know what and how many different ways of abortion is performed. But maybe I'm just a visual person, but this picture made me gasp and begin to cry. Oh our reality is sick! Please do not take a close look at this picture unless you are prepared to pray and participate in a massive spiritual and physical battle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oooohhhhhh Boooooyyyyyy...
*anger begins to boil over*
That sort of thing makes you want to grab a Colt .45 and settle things the old fashioned wild west way. :P
Wow...that's just disgusting and horrible. I wish people could be more shocked at such terrible abuse of human rights and God's image....
ahhhh. That breaks my heart. Its so awful! :(
As much as I cry and am sickened by this picture, what must our Heavenly Father feel?
Oh God, forgive us.
Not to completely reject Cason's comment, but who could we shoot for this? An innocent aborted baby is dissected by the doctor, but he is only given permission by the baby's mother. That mother is only lawfully given that permission by our government, who is only given that power by...us. This is the problem--while we cannot take away the personal responsibility of the mother, doctor, government officials--we are all responsible for this sin, even in that we are all sinners, fallen SO short of God's righteousness.
Oh God, forgive us.
I am praying and prepared to fight with you in this, Beth.
Post a Comment