Saturday, August 25, 2007

Why are there so many bugs?

Haha, sitting here watching old Looney Toons and actually laughing. Its my kind of humour, pointless and sarcastic :P
 
School is going fine, its great to have Anna in the classroom. The boys behave and I can get some work done (when Mum wasn't in there during the afternoons last year they would be in my room for about an hour every afternoon). I am also applying to scholarships and that is kind of...well, I'm getting my hopes up.  There are several options, if I get this huge scholarship I want to go to Grande Prairie Regional College, if I don't I would like to go to Prairie Bible College for a year and THEN to GPRC and if I don't get into PBI then I would go to Columbia Bible College and then GPRC. I don't yet have a backup for GPRC :P
 
There is really not a lot of information to tell, each day seems to be the same! haha, except I have to take Chem next semester. Oh there is actually a cool story behind that. See if I were to get this scholarship I would be going to GP right? Well to get into GP I need Chem, but I was planning on taking it as a summer course inbetween PBI and GP (if that makes any sence) soooooo, I wasn't sure if I should take Chem right away (I was planning on taking Social second semester). And I prayed about it I felt like God was telling me to wait (one of my strengths as you all know....HAHA not). And THEN I got this email from my Social Studies teacher: 

"I am pregnant again! I'm expecting this baby to come the beginning of April...That means I will not be teaching in the second semester this year. :0( I am writing to ask if any of you would consider switching your social with one of your first semester courses as I do need a few more hours in order to qualify for maternity leave " 

which meant that I was free for Chemistry second semester! Isn't that cool?!

Well, I should get back to Looney Toons, I've missed many classic moments already :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Beth! :D
I'm happy for you :)
Love, Izzy