So school started yesterday and it's going ok. Not a lot of work (I'm taking Religious Studies 35 and Pure Math 30) and starting to fill out scholarship applications, as well as applying to college! w00t!
There are times when I feel like I so want to be in Canada and others when I don't want to leave. Right now I really want to leave. I soooooo want to have a job, but oh oh, cool news. Ty and I will be travelling down with the Church of Christ to babysit their kids, at a RESORT IN GHANA! HA, how cool is that, it will be the last week in September, and 13 kids for us to will be a lot of work, but I know we can do it.
Some pictures below, enjoy :)
1 comment:
awwwwww!!!!!
and all I want to do is go THERE!!!
we could trade?
Post a Comment