Tuesday, August 14, 2007

There is one feeling I can't stand - Being Bored

So maybe after a month of intense work I enjoy one day of nothing to do, but on average, I HATE being bored. Which means that generally, after about a week of summer I'm sick of it. Luckily  this summer there was constantly something to do, and it has only been in the past week in which I have done -nothing- I repeat - NOTHING- productive. In other words if you consider watching an entire season of Gilmore Girls in 5 days, then yes I have done something very productive. You know when you have lots of things to do you always say "if I had time I would LOVE to do that/this" but then as soon as you have time you forget everything that you wanted to do!
 
All of my friends have left (to make you all feel very very guilty!). Haha, But it hasn't been to bad (to make you feel not needed), but i love them all very much (to make you feel special). The Higdons have left to Senegal- We love you guys! And the Rowe's have left to Cotonou..the Nelsons to their humid Lome...
But it's only another week before school. I only have 2 courses first semester, mostly because I worked my butt off last year and didn't want to overload again. This way I can help mum packing and maybe help in the schoolroom a bit. Anna is here! YAY, I'm excited and she seems like an amazing woman!
Ok, I promise that once the school year starts up that I'll post more. Someone keep me to my promise. O_o

1 comment:

L.Bo Marie said...

post post post.. I'll send you countless reminders!

packing... to come back here!!!