Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Long time

As I have seen, my blog attendance has greatly decreased, so sorry! The team has left, sadly :( But life goes on. We had an amazing retreat! Hiking, swimming, and loads of laughing. See facebook for pictures.
Recently I have been just hanging out. Today I tackled the job of cleaning my room, yes you heard right. I CLEANED my room. Not that it's spotless, but you can see the floor, a big improvement. Other things one my list include doing at least 3 more scrapbook pages, painting some picture frames, organizing English stuff for my kids, and organizing the reading room. And sleep, lots of sleep.
School starts again in 2 weeks and my summer has gone by sooo quickly. Really sad to see it go, but excited to start school as a senior!
Thank you Lord for giving me such a better summer than I ever thought I'de have!

1 comment:

L.Bo Marie said...

ooooh reading room!
I miss that.
I miss girl's nights in the reading room!