Sunday, August 26, 2007

To young men

To know how important I believe this is, my life was at stake writing it (I was hiding a flashlight under my blanket at 1 am and writing it ;)) Please read it....

The main point of this note is this: Be passionate for God!

Us young ladies don't need to be surrounded by Christian guys who are mediocre in their faiths. To put it plainly, I can mention 2 men who stand out in my head as on fire for God, Zac Lyons and Darrell Haines. Not to say that you other guys aren't strong Christians', hardly, but in my opinion these two shine out more than any others. Why? They show Spiritual Maturity in every area of their lives.

While everyone else is ok with a typical responce, young men like these as "why?" and continue searching. Esspecially Darrell has shown me that guys are capable of taking on an appropriate spiritual leadership role with friends and family.

Guys, I encourage you to not be content with a standstill relationship with God.

God created males to be the head of the household. That means Spiritually. Christian girls can't find anything more attracting than a guy who is fully in love with his Saviour.

I have now revised the statement in my diary which states, "I want to marry a Christian guy," to, "I want to marry a die-hard Christian man who is so on fire for God that he feels capable of leading me and our children in a Holy and God-Centred life."

Don't stand still...go for more!

2 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

oh.. that's lovely...
praying that you find him... and that the guys we know would become that!

Anonymous said...

I second this! Nothing is more attractive than a Christian guy who shows his fatih plainly and lives by it in every aspect of his life.
Izzy