Saturday, May 17, 2008

To shame...and job interview

To those of you who said you would call me once I got to Canada and haven't yet. Shame on you. To those who I said I would call since we have high speed and Skype is absolutely wonderful. Shame on me. So really, life's not fair and we need reminders ;) But I would love to hear from all of you wonderful people, so let me know or give me a number or something and I promise I will try to call.

Lisa and Dan, or, as it is soon becoming, Dan and Lisa (yes, eldest child gets booted out of first name place ;)) will be arriving on Sunday! And this week holds much- at least so we are told as mum and dad seems to be having a blast not telling us a thing ;)

Very exciting news, I have a job interview on Tuesday with Premier fitness! Yes my first job interview ever, but at the moment (check back with me later) I am not nervous about it and feel quite confident.

On a completely unrelated topic- someone's legal birthday is coming up, hmmm, now who could that be?

1 comment:

L.Bo Marie said...

hi I love you. I haven't been home much , and I figure you guys don't want me calling after 10pm.
I'll call soon.
shame on me!