For those of you who don't have Facebook and/or skype this is just to let you know that, we have indeed arrived. Today was filled, to the brim really of things to do. Started off with mum and dad getting out Ontario health insurance, the guys and I walked to Walmart for socks where Dad picked us up for pictures, proceeded to get bank accounts, McDonalds, hair cut, pick up Oma and Opa, supper and finally a rest. Though, not really a rest because we are just trying to stay awake so that our bodies adjust. I'm really to jet lagged to put any more thought into this post, so enjoy the pictures :) If you want our number just send me an email or leave a comment and I will give it to you. Thanks for all your prayers.






3 comments:
mwhehe...the wizarrd.... ;)
Beth.. you look amazing.
that guy behind you on the plane... I'm amazed.
Hey girl! Andrea and I are checking out your blog together. We love your new hair style! We are praying for you! Keep warm.
Post a Comment