Stole this from Ang's website, but I thought it was a good idea:
What is GOD doing today? What did He bring to your head and your heart today?
Answer in a comment (if you don't now how-click on "comment" at the end of the post)! Lets see what He is doing....
Friday, February 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God is making me think about Alayna! I was writing her an email today, then had to save it to draft to finish later as I was running late for my lectures, then when I signed back on to finish it she had emailed me! Plus, tonight, I saw an advert on TV for a ballroom dance programme which made me think of her again! What's God doing with you today?
PS. I'm also praying for you that life will get better, but that even if it doesn't that God will give you the strength to get through whatever it is :)
Post a Comment