Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ahh...The Roller Coaster of Life

Isn't it that when life gets to its lowest, a good cry can bring it right back up? Or maybe that's just a girl thing, not a life thing. :P
Life has been a little stressful recently. No bodies fault except my own (and the people who vote for child slavery in the form of S-C-H-O-O-L). School was taking up all of my time, and hopefully that will change. We (Mum and I) have dropped Chemistry 30 (a very heavy grade 12 course- note: I am NOT a science person) and I am taking up English 30 (heavy grade 12 course- note: I AM an English person). This should make all the difference in my work load, and hopefully free up at least an hour every day, therefore allowing me 1/2 and hour of rest! :D
Although work can be stressful does that mean we can't be joyful? Unfortunately I haven't really been the latter. I think that life is full of amazing blessings and opportunities, if we only pause one minute (29 minutes of rest time left! :P) and look at them. Pray that I will be able to do that more frequently. Now, to go to bed, tis 11:45 and I have a whole day of babysitting in...8 1/2 hours! :O

No comments: