Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Parrot Talk
I this parrot. Now its not actully MY parrot, it belongs to hotel Kara, but since I'm the only one with whom he socializes, I call him mine. I named him Pete. Now none of us kids felt like playing tennis (we're taking a month break) so we all went with mum to swim. Well, Pete and I like to play a little game, I whistle, and he copies my whistle, then he does one and I copy it. I was in the pool wistling back and forth with him and mum was doing laps. But I couldn't see Pete (there is a half wall in between the pool and the cage). Anywho, I'm making all these noises and then mum goes, "beth, thats not the parrot". And I look up and there's this dude walking away from the cage looking at the pool and whistling! We'll just say I was slightly embaressed. Mum was just laughing going "beth....beth..." haha. and then mum was like "how does Beth find a mate?" ...sigh....so thats my embaressing story for 2007.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment