Hey guys,
I just got back from Tsiko and everything turned out Ok, thanks for your prayers. The lady doctor told me several things that might be the reason for my stomach problems. But the most obvious and probably that which is true that I respond to strees through my bowels :P. So we are going to try out several different diets and see what the results are. Thank you for all your prayers. Now, I might need to take several weeks break from blogworld/internet/email/facebook because I am falling badly behind in school (didn't get anything done from monday to wednesday cause of appointments). But this next weekend we are heading to penjari, and I will post picture! :D So Write me, I will still check email, though I might not respond for a while. Thanks!
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment