Saturday, February 24, 2007

1/2 Togolese, 1/2 Canadian

Well I got my hair braided again, and I know most guys hate it, but who cares, the Africans love it! And it didn't hurt to much this time, we'll see if I can leave it in for more than 3 days. :S She did just what I wanted! :D And I am posting a picture of Dad, cause he was saying that I have posted pictures of everyone except him. Sorry dad! I told the ladies that I was now 1/2 Togolese and 1/2 Canadian. 1/2 of my hair is braided like the Togolese and 1/2 of it was not, Canadian. I like the Togo side better. ;)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly Hobbitses!

Halfway looks pretty good.

Just don't go all the way.

It might not look so good.

Should you decide to lay,

down my advice without proof,

that what i have to say,

is completly doof.

Anonymous said...

Some people...

I like the pics as i mentioned already, though you definetly weren't looking at the camera! I know i'm particular like that...

Anyways... Your dad looks bored, you sure he asked YOU to take a pic of him? Or did you beg him? LOL

Janet said...

I like the braids!
Your dad looks like he is posing for his mug shot.
Happy, happy!

Lisa Ens said...

That's SO cute!!! You can totally do the braids. =D Let me know how long it stays in. =)

L.Bo Marie said...

hey, I don't know that dog.... Sandy IS dead now right? How's snickers?