Monday, December 15, 2008

Sleep is Bliss

It is my firm belief that you don't realize just how tired you are until you are given a break. This is my first break since the beginning of the semester (I worked all weekends & was busy with Lisa's wedding during reading break), and gosh, I've been home 4 days and ever night by about 8 I am ready to sleep! I was going to look for a job while home for Christmas, but maybe a break would be good for me. Like, so I can actually do stuff next semester. So although I'm loving the rest, I feel so incredibly lazy. But I guess that is what happens when you are used to working out every day and then all of a sudden you sit in a house and just eat for days on end. BUT, I do have a good excuse. I would literally die if I tried to go out for a run....really! It's -30 Celsius! Well, I'll guess I find out if it is a reality next semester when I am "forced" (a forced that I paid for!) into winter conditions without hot chocolate or 5 blankets.
But, while I can, I'm going to sleep.

No comments: