Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Prince 'Charming' 24/7? Don't expect it....

sdrawkcab gnihtyreve gnilleps si ti dreiw....haow ,slayoR.... ha, quirky. For some odd reason, my computer momentarily was typing backwards...anyways, as I was saying, Royals. I just watched a documentary on Prince William and Henry, and have decided. Yes, every girl wishes to be a princess....but heck, not a modern day princess. A princess back in the day when it was old ladies that spread rumours around the city, not a gossip column. I mean, I would positively HATE to be royalty now-a-days. Your freedom is so restricted because of what, the media. And what is the purpose of the media? To give 'information' to the public, us. So basically, they live in secret and cannot be totally free because of fear of judgement from the public. We're so dumb. Why are royalty (though I shouldn't talking...ignorant Canadian than I am...) put in power? Not to look good. Not too please the eyes of the stalkerish young ladies and their obsession with Princes. But to rule with God given authority.

So next time I complain about the absence of my Prince Charming...just remind me that it's a package deal and I'll stop complaining ;)

No comments: