Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy....but not

So much to write about. So little time. So many things that I'm not sure I would want everyone to know. But I guess that's what journal's are for.

Working hard on school, but so far still have time to have fun. Running low on money (eek.). Have one job starting Saturday and hoping to get another by this weekend. Wedding is in 8 days (another eek!). Have a work-out I am following now, and am surprisingly not sore after doing it a couple times (I can run 5k and still feel amazing after! I love Explore!). Harvest Party tomorrow. And recently I have felt very blessed with what God has given me.

On a final note (wow....very random post), Mono might be going around dorms. So pray that not many get it, or if I am to be selfish, pray that I won't get it till after the wedding...that wouldn't be fun.

No comments: