Well, it was fun :) And there are more pictures on facebook. At the moment, I am going to burn off that kiss on the trampoline.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
"We go to school together" >.>
So my social life is not anything...to spectacular. But alas, I DO actually have one just...online. Well this past weekend I (or WE as my parents did not initially trust me with a young man whom I only know from my very unstalkerish Christian Online school...anyone over 25 will understand why ;)) met up with an "online" friend for the very first time! So cool. We met at the falls and then we (meaning my entire family except Dad and Lisa [though Lisa would have been invited...but I suppose being so far away makes her a party pooper :P]) went to 6 amazing attractions, appearing to be tourists in every way (can you say "Smile massive silent creepy Hershey's kiss!")
Well, it was fun :) And there are more pictures on facebook. At the moment, I am going to burn off that kiss on the trampoline.
Well, it was fun :) And there are more pictures on facebook. At the moment, I am going to burn off that kiss on the trampoline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Are we talking about burning off the Hershey kiss or a different kind? Just kidding! ;) And I would have loved to have come, but I can't really afford it right now... Sadness. Ah well, we'll go dress shopping when you get out here to make up for it. ;)
Ahhh I love it. ^_^ hmm yes... unstalkerish christian school... :O Josh Muse just said he converted to islam!
XD
nice pic beth ;)
and who's the friend?! how come i don't recognize another nsa-er? lol..
and i wish i was there.. i would have helped you eat that kiss up in no time at all ;D
oh and kara --> was that a serious comment about islam!?! o_O
Ohmygoodness, you guys have no idea how I could twist those words around... *evil grin* hehehehehe
>_> this could be bad. XD
uhm, and zanders, I think he was joking. :) I think. >_>
That was loads of fun Beth! And Hershey was weird...
Oh yea, and the 'We go to school together' is from my once in a million lifetime achievement of quick thinking.
The border guard asked me how i met this young lady living in St.Catharine's, and me being as smart as I am answered, "We went to school together." Luckily i wasn't asked to elaborate, i wouldn't have been able to pull it off!
Post a Comment