As some of you know, I am the Administrative Assistant to our school's (Northstar Academy) newspaper. Although it is time consuming and often frustrating (with 35 staff under our [The head Editor, mine and producers] leadership) it is also fulfilling. If you are interested in seeing some of our work you can check it out here.
Northstar Navigator
Unfortunately the 7th and 8th Issue have not yet been posted online (though have been posted on NSA, if you would like to see these let me know and I can send them to you), but we are hoping to have them up soon.
You will also notice that the layout and appearance changes with later Issues (thanks to our amazing HTML and graphics team). The writing also gets better in the later issues ;)
If you have any comments, suggestions or ideas to share about the Navigator, feel free to let me know :)
Just figured I would share a little of my working life with you :D
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woot! We are finally online!
Post a Comment