I have this new hobby. Of course, being the unique person I am, and having the three younger brothers that I do, this hobby is like none other. Yes, I am proud of my talent and yes I can be hired. You see, my new hobby, is untangling slinky's. Incorporating my kinesthetic side, my brilliant metal stretching ability and unlimited patience (waits for crowd's laughter to die; continues) this new found hobby often keeps me entertained for...minutes. Of course, with my brothers most frequently used gifts (from Lisa for Christmas), this new hobby is used daily.


You can find me at (555) 555-5555 for $18/untangle (taxes may be applied at a later date). Slinky responsibly.
1 comment:
Hehe, have I mentioned recently how much I love reading your blog? If I ever have problems with a slinky (that I don't have) I'll be sure to contact you. Even pay you. ;) Keep writing girl! Love you!!!
Post a Comment