Hello my dear friends,
I wish to apologize to all of us for my lack of blogging. To be honest I'm rather glad I didn't because they would be filled with a whole bunch of nothingness (a word descended from the Latin meaning: amathmushbrain). I just finished my last math test, hopefully ever!
Thank you all for your prayers, I could feel them throughout this very difficult time. This next semester (btw, I still have 1 Social Diploma exam left and 3 weeks of Bible to be done by Saturday, after that my 2nd semester begins) should be fairly easy as I am only doing Chemistry; hopefully freeing up my time to help with packing and to be finished before returning home in May. Hopefully I will have more blog worthy thoughts in the future (actually, no doubt I will, unless my the end of my future is not far away ;))
To those of you waiting a personal email, I will write when I have found my brain again. Currently it is living in Costa Rica somewhere on a beach, she sends me monthly updates. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment