Where I feel like I give give give and never get something back. My school work takes all my time, and yet my grades are simply average. I pour into relationships and responses seem minimal. I wish I could say I give to more, but really I don't. Is it the time constraint or my attitude that is keeping me from doing or giving more?
I'm reading about the five love languages, words of affirmation, quality time, physical touch, acts of service and giving of gifts. Which am I? I'm still not sure. But I think I'm veering more towards quality time. I love, and hate; time. Somedays it drags by and other's race. I told mum the other day that I would much rather have all normal time days than some fast and some really slow (I loath slow days). But what do I do with my time. If I expect to receive something back (in time) what do I give in time? (watch it, one day I'll be famous for that quote! lol). For all of you out there that are wondering what this has to do with the title, nothing, this is practically my thought process step by step. Back to time...everything is made up of time. Everything we do, involves time (yes, profound statement as well).
I'm not sure why I'm saying this. Perhaps because I need to use my time better. Maybe because I wish some people would put more time into me. Or maybe just because so many things are ending (time wise). Last year, last math (thank goodness), last rain, last....
I have these days....
1 comment:
Everyone has days where they ramble. I definitely have them, pretty much everyday. But I do like where your going with your rambling, you should finish it.
Post a Comment