Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Abby's Party

Now that I know that people read my blog, I shall continue :P
 
Izzy this blog post is mostly for you. ;)
 
As most 17 year olds are going to parties, well, I am too, just not the type they would think. No, I go to 11 year old parties...with 40 year olds! haha but they're so much more fun.
 
I think the pictures explain themselves. It was a great party, good cake, indestructible piñata and good conversation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

~by the way, just click on the pictures to get the bigger version~

L.Bo Marie said...

Abby's 11???
how did that happen?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Beth! It's so great to see pictures of my family, thank you! I love you and I wish I had time to write.... :/
Thanks for thinking of me :)
Love,
Izzy

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth! It's me, Aunt Tricia! Your mom told me about your blog. It's awesome! I'm really loving reading it! Hope things are going well there!
Love,
Aunt Tricia