Sunday, May 9, 2010
Struggle
There is a struggle that is often presented to me on a daily/weekly basis. How much do I share? To be more specific, in the area of abortion. Prevention and proper education I believe is the proper way to go, but what about those who are past that point? I care deeply about my friends and often don't want to bring up previous pain. But am I willing to risk others as the cost of offending a few? Current pain versus possible pain? We were just reading John 8 this morning, which speaks about judging and condemnation (and how He did not condemn the adulterous woman). I suppose my fear is that in my passion to prevent, I may come across as rejecting and judging the hurt. How in the world was He able to balance the two? But...I guess He was rejected himself. All this to say; here is a video I think we should watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment