Thursday, May 14, 2009

And the Summer Starts

Home. Creeky Stairs. Roses. Biking in the rain. Orange Juice. Morning hair do's. Phone calls. Anticipation.

Ok, so if you were trying to find a relation or some deep meaning in those words, you probably won't find anything because, well, they were just the first words that came to mind when I thought of the many possible ways of starting this blog post....for which I haven't even decided on a topic. But hey, I'm pretty sure thats how all the ingenius inventions and writings started. Surely Bell had not thought up what he was actually making before he started. No, inventions are merely a bored man's way of filling time (hey, no critisim there, I do it daily. Hense the mass amounts of food in our house when I get bored).

Biking has been my main mode of transportation around Calgary these days. Which is nice to have freedom, and certainly cheaper than the unbelieveable 2.50 bus rides. But, I can say from personal experience, Calgary drivers are not the nicest to bikers.

I will be in Calgary until mid-June after which I will be moving to Carstairs (35 minutes away) and working in Didsbury (in the Northstar Office) until the end of August. Then, heading overseas, woohoo. But I do need stuff to do until mid-June, so if you are reading this and have anything for me to do, let me know.

Anyways, I am off to start the Orange Chicken. Wait, am I bored? An invention in the making ;)

No comments: