I am so sorry to anyone who reads this for updates, life is so busy and fun that to try and summarize it all is actually intimidating. As in, I want to write, but put it off cause I'm not sure what to write, but then the more I put it off, the more I want to write but don't know how to say it. Wow, if that confused you, this whole post will be unexplainable...lol
School at Bighorn is amazing, in short. So far we have done rafting and challenge course in skills (a three day rotation where we learn the basics of the sport and practice leading it). Next week (monday through saturday) we will be doing kayaking first, then rock climbing. About a week ago I smashed my knee up by running into a door (yes, I'm brilliant, I know lol)...and I'm pretty sure I bruised my entire knee cap because it really hurts, still. I can walk, and beginning to use it to climb stairs, but doing the skills is hard mostly because I love doing them so much that I push further than I should, and I feel so uninvolved when I have to step out because I can't do something. So please pray that it will heal quickly and that I'll have the wisdom to know when to step out of an event.
Life is good, and I'm growing SO much. Anywho who is considering the Explore program in any way, shape or form, COME. I've only been here a month and I've learned more about loving, teamwork, support and commitment in this past month than I did in all of high school. haha, but hey, in high schools defence, it teaches you how to perservere ;)
Perhaps when my head is a little more aware I'll write more about what God is teaching me. Let's put it this way, we have 4 alarm clocks in our room, and I wake up for every one...and I don't fall back asleep once I have woken up. So ya...needless to say my sleep has been a little lacking for a couple days haha
Write me an email if you dont hear for a while, I LOVE hearing from pretty much anyone and my inbox has been pretty pathetic lately. Adios :D
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment