
Yesterday morning we had to say goodbye to some very very dear friends. Were we ready to leave? I think so. But as we were leaving we stopped for gas, and the car was pretty quiet. As I was thinking of the people we were leaving I looked up and although very small, saw a rainbow; more like a prism. Two things struck out for me, one I had never seen a rainbow at sunrise, and two I had never seen a rainbow without rain. I smiled at the knowledge that God put that there, just for me. To an unbeliever it might just be a beautiful display. But to me, it was a promise that even though we are leaving our home, there is still something great. God didn't stop using Noah after the flood did he? So it was a reminder that He won't stop using me, even though a tad displacement might be in order ;)

(sorry for the bad quality - notice the prism on the left :))
No comments:
Post a Comment