The past couple days my emotions have been taking a stroll through a hola-hoop store. If my life had a thermometer, the past 3 days would have been in the "danger, do not cross the obvious red blaring tape line".
Opposites bring up questions and concerns. Staying; leaving. Alone; together. Contemplative; expressive. Which do I prefer? Where will I be? Will anything ever be certain? No matter where I am, I'm scared of the unknown.
Although the fact that we are leaving is not yet evident in the physical aspects of our lives, it is very evident emotionally. Everyone is a little more testy, a little more stressed and if you know anything about our family the extent of emotional awareness is "Are you ok?" "Ya." "Good."
Please pray for all of us. Satan loves to attack when we are weak, and we are. Pray that communication in our family and with others will not be limited, but that we will be able to express ourselves in a way that is appropriate and God-honouring. That words will not be tossed about and criticism used unnecessarily (which has been greatly bearing down on me recently). We have 66 more days in Togo, please please, as servants of Christ, pray that these will be good days. We could not survive out here without you. Prayer support is the best support any of you could give us in these final weeks. May God bless you in your uninterrupted efforts.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Sweetheart, I'm praying for you! I'm praying for all of you!
With tons of love from your sister in Christ,
Izzy
Post a Comment