Saturday, September 22, 2007

Scholarship

Well, I just sent off my first scholarship application. Its worth a lot. I mean, a LOT. I have like a 1/1000 chance of getting it, but please pray with me that God's will will be done. Pray first of all that it will arrive at the destination (Ottawa) and that they will review it and not throw it away after seeing that it is from (as it is for Canadians only). Pray that I will be content with the outcome. If I get this scholarship, I will be going to a different college (hopefully Grande Prairie Regional College) instead of Prairie.
 
Sorry about being so bad about posting. Ty and I are leaving for Ghana on monday, and I still have quite a bit of work to do, so I will probably be up later. :) Pray that we can get organized for Ghana and that we will have a relaxing time and not be to stressed with school and the kids. Thanks so much :)

No comments: