Sunday, September 9, 2007

River Hike

Just on Saturday we dared to venture out to an unknown river. Mum and Dad and Simon had headed down to Tsiko because of an injury that simon had (jammed his leg, he's fine and walking now). And so I figured that our weekend adventure spree had been cancelled, but hey, worth asking Aunt Barb right? So I ask her and she was like "ahhh, I dunnoo...ooohhh, Ok." lol so we went. Me, Aunt Barb, Anna Mike and Abby travelled to this waterfall that we knew of only from pictures and slight directions. It took us about 30 minutes driving there until we arrived at the destination. Out we hopped and began to follow the river downstream. I think the pictures tell the rest ;D
 
 
 
 
Hey, don't laugh! The rocks were slippery! haha
 
So she didn't want to get wet. We helped her conquer her fear ;)
 
This was actually very relaxing...
 
 
 
And so we continued to explore...down...and down...and not as far as I'de like, but there will be more times :D
 
Yes, this was our fashion shot, wet, dirty, in the bush, and yet modeling for all you lovely, well dressed, dry people out there :D

No comments: