I love music. I do, if I could, I would insert a song microchip into my head to remember them all the time. Well, I guess God gave us a very mult-functional microchip called a brain! But year, any music, I can stand about anything right now. But my favourite at the moment is Krystal Myers and BarlowGirl. I'm trying to teach myself the piano, but not being to successful. Guitar I would love, but can't because of my fingers...drums I would love too. Tuba..ahh, not so much. I can sing, thats a blessing :P Our family is generally blessed with music talent. OK, I take that whole thing back, sOME of our family is blessed. Simons very good at air guitar...and Ty's a good dancer. Mike is a good ballerina :P
I think we should create a band. What do you think...Two singers, a dancer, an air guitarist...and a Ballerina...
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oo oo, do it! You can have something prepared for me when i come. ;)
Post a Comment