Friday, May 25, 2007

Cotonou

At the moment I am sitting on the couch, enjoying DSL, a soft couch and a good movie (Men of Honor-for americans and- Men of HonoUr for us CanadianS! :D). The days have been long and wonderful. I really don't know when the last time I stayed out of the house for 12 hours was! Playing basketball, and sitting and going nothing, man it was wonderful. I know I have school, but I have decided that I will remember this trip, a whole lot longer than I'll remember my grades. So the next couple days are full of activity, breakfast tomorrow morning with the ladies, softball in the afternoon, pool and then barbeque! And thats only tomorrow :D Ahh, Thank you mum and dad for this amazing gift! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Beth! I'm glad you're giving yourself a break, :)
Love,
Izzy

Lisa Ens said...

I'm so happy for you!!! Have an absolutely WONDERFUL time!!! =D

Anonymous said...

Surely you knew i would've commented about that spelling... Glad someone else got a vacation, aren't they spectacular?