Now, if you know me, which if your reading this you probably do, you probably (to many probably's :P) wouldn't think of me as the "Lets go for a walk person". But I am...oddly enough. Walking back from the orphanage is a wonderful time, assuming that its not raining or that theres a parade in town...I watch the goats and the chickens. Laugh as the piglets run after their humongous mother (who wouldn't be after 7 kids!). And the kids are so funny, they yell after you and then as soon as you turn around and smile they shut up! haha...I really do love Africa and I am going to miss it so much. Where else in the world can you smile at kids laughing, where you can't even see them because a wall is blocking your view! I smile at least 50 times a day because of people around me.
Ahh, I love them. God Bless All Togolese People. And Pray that I will once be able to feel the same way about Canadians! :P
1 comment:
I hate walking...
It's like running... Without a purpose. X.x
Philly, that one
Post a Comment