Yes, all of my friends are here. Well, not ALL of them, because if all of them were here, then we wouldn't have any empty guest rooms, so I'll say that many of my significant friends are here, but not all. Man, if I go any further I will be sticking my foot in my mouth. Oh wait, already there!
So life is good and fun. Its our spring break but I still have school work to do (which I am doing in between the pool, and market, and balderdash and such, yes, we don't have a wide variety of things we do together. Why? because africa in general doesn't have a lot of things to do! haha)
April fools was good. Got a couple people (will see if they clue into it once they read this). Though some tricks always come back to haunt me. Oh, and in case anyone cared, apperently orange is not a pastel colour, its a fall colour.
Well, the weather looks like harmattan and rain. If you ever have lived in africa, you would know these two are not possible, but I live in a wierd world!
Please keep praying for school. Its hard to keep motivated when people are around me! :D Thanks
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
April fools was funny.
1st my mom got everyone in the family by saying she was pregnant. It was real good too, because we've already had one "surprise" in the form of my 8 year old brother, and we all fell for it. I do proudly smile and say that though i fell for it, i didn't react as badly as other members, i just rolled my eyes. Hehe, and i'm not gonna tell you what i muttered.
2nd, i did the same thing to quite a few online people. Well almost the same thing, saying i got a girl pregnant. It was pretty good, most fell for it. I don't know why though... >.> <.< >.>
Hehe, probably cause they couldn't see my huge smile and hear my laughter as i typed it in.
Too bad you weren't around, i definitely would've got you.
Sounds like your living it up, have fun and seeya around.
Hey Beth,
I'm praying for you and school - you can do this! Finish out strong, you're almost done!
Love you,
Izzy
Post a Comment