Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Update

Well, mum got down to Tsiko safely and dad got back up to Kara safely! Praise the Lord! But mum needs to stay down there for a while because the lady needs constant care and her husband is not equipped (aka, he's kind of old) for that. The hard part is that Ty's birthday is tomorrow and mum might not be here. This is not the first birthday that a parent has been gone for one of us (Dad was gone for Lisa's 16th. But it will still be hard. But we will make it extra special for him once mum comes back. In the mean time, I am loving life and enjoying every second with Stace and Steph (Alderman, my best friends from the States), even if I do get a couple of bruises during their stay. I will attach pictures later on so that all can see our lovely mutated faces! :):P
Thank you for praying!

No comments: