Thursday, December 7, 2006

Modern Art on the Kitchen Walls

Our coffee breaks are always a tad unusual, but today was a little extreme. Here's the short version:small talk-bang-sizzle-scream-everyone runs to the kitchen. What happened? I'll give you a couple of details of what the room looked like...fluid dripping off the ceiling, steam streaming everywhere, one screaming lady (who was not hurt, just surprised), and a mass of white people jammed in a doorway trying to see what happened. The safety valve on the pressure cooker popped off or something, and the meat fluid was spurting upwards, creating a quite pretty splash mark on the ceiling. I figured that if I was ever part of something like Extreme Home Makeover and wanted a cool design, just go into a room and blow up a couple of pressure cookers! :D Anywho, thankfully no one was hurt. And that determines it, I'm never getting a pressure cooker!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that must have been exciting.Yet scary. I wish that things like that would happen at our house because sometimes it seems so boring here.