To change the world, it's said, not done. To be the one who lives and breathes, who speaks the truth and never steals the credit, the place, the reputation. Who bites their tongue, love through honesty revealed. Yet compassion and peace encompass life, it becomes real. Others before self
my demands left untouched. For if you are greater than I, than I a servant wretch. Searching for results, but desires never produce, it's the action that makes the consequence, a daily battle without proof. I don't want to be all talk, I want to be the action. The repeating one never ceasing, because my motivation is increasing. Not out there, right now. Change is present, not future. Stop thinking of what you could do, where is your life at right now? The ordinary rebels, pushing against the flow. Smiling through depression, bring up those that are low. A hug can change a day, a whisper create a moment. Change comes in baby steps, wake up! Faith can't lay dormant. Now to everything I wish I was, and yet nothing I can be. I pray I take baby steps, change the world, by Him; through me.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment