Saturday, June 20, 2009

Only 355 more to write now

So I've decided, I'm adding another thing to my life goals. I want to create one of those little witty/inspiration calendar thingy's. You know the ones that no one remembers where they are, so it stays on Jan 1st for the entire year until some businessman's wife or daughter comes in, frowns that it hasn't been flipped for 3 months and put it to the date...upon which it stays until Jan 1. Or the ones that everyone giggles at in the morning, but never really thinks anymore about. Yep, one of those ;)

So...here is Jan 1:

Life is like a woman's kitchen. Each one thinks that her own is fairly organized, and can find everything in a matter of time, but as soon as she goes into another woman's kitchen thinks that everything is messed and in the wrong order and feel the responsibility to 'clean it up'.

Oh, imagine when I'm famous. ;)

1 comment:

Andy said...

I'm imagining you famous:

...okay.. that didn't work.

but the calendar idea is good, even if it doesn't last long. ;)