I started my blog almost, well, when did I actually start this thing - December 2006, so almost 3 years ago. And started with the intent of blogging to inform people of what was happening in my life, and that is has been, but much more too. A public journal, as I have often heard it called, but also a place to be honest. I don't think we are put through struggles and suffering just for the sake of having done it, but to be able to minister to those who are currently going through what one has previously experienced. So since my life has been eventful and interesting, I guess it just gives me more reason to write and perhaps give others a little glimpse of the Truth I have learnt. The main verse still applies a great deal,
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent,Moving from the past into the present, the past weeks have been good, really good. Good doesn't mean easy, good means, well...pretty much anything you want it to mean, but to me, it means hard but profitable. I have wanted to write so many posts, but then as soon as I have a topic, I do something which makes me forget what I was going to write about.
for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet,
till her righteousness shines out like the dawn,
her salvation like a blazing torch. Isaiah 62:1
Something I have been thinking lots about though, is whether or not we should feel satisfied; with life. I know we have a higher purpose, and we are supposed to find Him in everything that we do. But what if what we are doing, is all we can do and are able to do, and yet don't feel satisfied with that? Is that because our hearts and soul really isn't in "it" (meaning what we are doing with our lives)? Because He isn't blessing out work? Or is it because we really aren't supposed to be content with what we have here because Heaven is our real home?
So it is okay not to be satisfied with what we are doing, or have? Is it ok to desire more, or only if we are content with what already is? I would love to hear your thoughts on the subject...
No comments:
Post a Comment