Well we are travelling back to Kara today (Togo ;)) and our vacation has been a blast. There was only one day where I did nothing and that was my choice (I decided to stay home and read...which I'm not sure I even did). I'll give a summery of our trip and will post some pictures in a couple weeks- during our vacation we/I have- Driven through several meter deep puddles, discussed the importance of the pronunciation of the word "BAG", swam in the beach, been tossed underwater at the beach (quite freaky), been asked out (HAHA), shopped at the biggest fabric market in West Africa, sunburnt my lips, made ice cream, got a hair cut, got a pedicure, bought a Tshirt for $0.55, run on the beach, chatted online until hours I've never chatted till (very well written sentence eh?), gotten slightly hooked on Smallville, eaten very good ice cream, and best of all, done absolutely NO school! Well, I can't actually say that cause I'm doing PE, but thats not work for me.
Ok, I am writing this at 6:49am Benin time or 5:50amTogo Time, waiting for the rest of my family to get up. Hmm, I'll go and check and see if they are up yet....
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
=O there's an hour and one minute difference between the two countries?! why didn't i know this?! lol
this seems to be the longest drive EVER!!!! where did you go?
Post a Comment