Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Mucho Apologies

So sorry to everyone who has been disappointed by the lack of participation on my blog. Lack of participation on my part of course. My very good reason is that: The server computer up in Kara that we must go through to get online, blocks the blogger website and therefore I can't get on! Ahhh...
anyways, we are in Lome, came down today to see the Higdons and then later on the SWAT team! w00T! Can't wait, it should be amazing. Kara has been real good, there was a team up there that I kind of wedged myself into and had a blast with them. Going to the traditional dancing, making benches, orphanage, youth rally, you name it we did it! I was sad to leave but not for long cause it meant I got to see Lisa sooner! haha, I still need to get pictures from Brian from Cotonou, will do that soon. Anyways, while we're in Lome I will try and blog lots, but no guarantees while we're in Kara. :)

No comments: