Sunday, June 10, 2007

[Insert Title Here]

Well life goes on. I am going to be finished the majority of my school work this coming Friday. English Diploma exam on Wednesday, Math final on Friday and then just more studying until the 26th when I do the second part of my diploma exam. I think I'll do ok, I think I would do BETTER if I could look at the exam before the test, but alas, the government has rules.
The Nelsons are up here right now, and we have decided that, as famous as we are, we must, in the near future, create a podcast and post it on youtube (because we know that all famous people do that). So I'll let you know, when all of our flops and funnies are posted for the general public to see (other than this blog, which only represents my flops and funnies).
Besides that life is good. I've been hanging out with the Church of Christ interns and really enjoying that. Talking, movies, and way to much food makes me a happy girl.
I need ideas of what do to over my very short summer. Besides talking, eating, and movieving...

1 comment:

Lisa Ens said...

Uh, hang out with me of course!!! ;)