Friday, January 12, 2007

Never and Always

Always
-check your cup for cockroaches before you pour hot chocolate into it
-close your passenger door when being pushed into traffic because battery is dead (note: hands and legs should also be inside the vehicle)
-make sure you bring an extra tire, peddle, screw, brakes and knife with you during any long bike ride

Never
-pull out a cork of a peanut bottle (old whiskey bottles) while it is facing towards you and a glass of cold water
-ride into ½ feet thick mud and expect to come out clean
-cook hamburgers over an ants nest
-believe what your 13 year old brother says about you ("Beth! I know why you are afraid of needles!", "why?", "cause one touches your head it and goes "BANG")
-wear a thin skirt while playing tennis with a wet, moldy court
-ride a bike in really baggy bellbottoms

Yes, I have done all the above. It will grow as I "mature", so keep a look out for a longer list. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks like you have done a lot of fun/silly stuff but some things you just never know until you try them.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Lisa Ens said...

Lol, oh my dear sister. You never cease to amaze me! ;)

L.Bo Marie said...

I got an old whiskey bottle for my peanuts :)