Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Exams

Just a quick note to let all of you know that I am really busy right now with studying and exams. Hopefully next wednesday I will be free of first semster! This next semester I will be taking Religious Studies 20, Pure Math 20, Word, Power Point and the year-long French 100. I just looked at our little chart this, and this year I am getting a total of (if I PASS that is)38 credits (give or take a few).
But still write me, I love hearing from all you! I will let you know the results as soon as I know! :D

2 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

PLEASE tell me you're crouched down in that photo... or that Ty and Zi are standing on boxes??? please.....
please....

Beth said...

Yes I'm crouched in that photo. But its still fun to see the reactions, I will post them on here later on. The boys are still getting tall! :D