Monday, December 24, 2007

What cures Christmas Eve anticipation?

A survey of course ;)
 
50 confessions

1. Name someone who made you smile today
just one? Simon ;P but I think everyone who I came in contact with today made me smile...

2. what were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Trying to fall back asleep (which I did, if you cared at all)

3. what were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Wrapping presents

4. what was something that happened to you in 1992?
oh...I was 2. umm...Well close to '92, I got my first ever baby brother :D

7. what color is your hairbrush?
black

8. what was the last thing you bought?
Tic Tacs

10. have you been to china?
nope

11. where do you keep your money?
my wallet, or my "money bag" (literally a bag which hangs on the wall with my money lol)

12. what was the weather like today?
dry, but not hot...my toes were cold for most of the day

13. where did your last hug take place?
in our dining room

14. do you like peanut butter?
oh yeah

15. have you got a bf/gf?
haha no

16. what song is on your i-pod/mp3 right now?
nothing :( I don't have one but I'm listening to internet radio..and its some weird Christmas song I don't know

18. last person you kissed?
Simon ;P Mum and I nabbed him for Lisa ;P

19. do you wanna cut your hair?
oh, meh yes and no. I like having it long but I would like to have it short again for a change, we'll see when I get back to Canada

20. are you over the age of 25?
haha no, like 8 more years thank goodness ;P

21. do you talk a lot?
Family-yes, friends-sometimes

22. do you watch The OC?
no

23. does your screen name have an "x" in it?
uhh....no I don't think

24. do you know anyone named kelsey?
no, but Corban was almost a kelsey! haha

25. favourite ice cream?
hm, cookie dough

26. are you ticklish?
selectively<-- ditto

27. are you typically a jealous person?
not the typical, I might be jealous of things that you would never guess

28. do you own a car?
haha no

29. name a friend whose name starts with the letter "C"
Caleb...Corban...but they're both under 2 so does that count?

30. who's the last person to call you?
um, Uncle Andy, he wanted to see if I got a number that Brian and I ran over to his house, invaded their space, yelled to their second story window's and probably made their son not sleep for another hour. haha thank goodness their gracious :D

31. last magazine you bought?
wow, its been years

32. do you chew on your straws?
yeah, but not for the reason you think. I do it so that they won't re-use them, cause I'm never sure if I'm getting a used straw or not, this way I know for sure

33. do you have curly hair?
no

34. can you dance like a chicken?
i know people who can

36. last concert?
doughnut man....age: 5

37. what is something you say a lot?
"BRIAN!" haha

38. favourite color?
purple

39. do you know what a plectrum is for?
I could google it O_O

40. do you have to work tomorrow?
nope, I'm taking 2 days off, and tomorrow is my last one. How depressing :(

41. who do you live with?
Dad, Mum, Ty, Simon, Mike, sometimes Snickers and any other friends that stay over lol

42. who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
Dad I think

43. what should you be doing right now?
nothing! Wow that feels good to say, though simon wants me to come watch a movie with him

44. do you have a nickname?
Bethie, Betania, Boo-Boo...Bun Bun (as of recently -_-), Betty, Bets

45. you a heavy sleeper?
nope

46. do you snore?
haha, maybe

47. what is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
hmm....Fantastic 4 #2...watched it twice already

49. when was the last time u did the dishes?
uh, I helped a couple days ago, I can't cause of my exema

50. did you cry today?
cause I was laughing so hard yes! lol
 
:)

1 comment: