Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Centre

For those of you who have never been to Togo, never seen the centre from the sky or are continuously dreaming of what it would be like to live where I live, these are for you :)
We recently took a trip to the sky with uncle Randy (for Dad's birthday, except all of us got to go) and it was amazing! Something that I've wanted to do for a very long time. But here are the pictures I got of the centre (well, not all of them, but the better ones). The dots are explained below:
 
The YELLOW walls are...the walls. Ok, moving on
Dots:
Yellow- guards house
Pink- our house (and our backyard is the one that looks like a big thing of broccoli; but their mostly mango trees ;))
Blue- Admin offices up top, Dining room/kitchen/video room/bathrooms/reading room below
Light Green- cubicles and storage rooms
Dark Green- Conference room
Aqua (behind the dark green)- Kitchenette (for the guest rooms)
Purple- Guest rooms
Red- School room (my room is the window on the left ;)) up top is where we do school (classrooms) and below is the library and where Higdons do school in the morning
And you can see the soccer field and basketball court :)
 
Aww I love my home :D
 
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....that's pretty cool :D
I never realized there were so many trees O_o

Lisa Ens said...

I love it! I'm jealous that you got to go up with Uncle Randy. Geez, you guys do all the fun stuff once I leave. =P lol

L.Bo Marie said...

lol... this is GREAT!!!
oh my! now I can show people too... mind if I steal the pics for my blog?

Anonymous said...

Wow! The Center looks so wierd from an areil view!
IT IS SO GREEN STILL!!! It should be drying up by now, wierd....
Thanks for posting the pictures! :D
Love,
Izzy

Anonymous said...

haha...first comment was mine...just realized I forgot to sign it XP
~Kylie